Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I would like to know how do i change my email on candy crush saga and candy crush soda? I don't want to use my facebook email anymore. if anyone can help me I would deeply appreciate it. thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you looking to change your email address on Facebook? Are you looking to start at level 1 again?
I'm looking to change my address on Candy crush saga and not use my facebook. How do i change my email without losing my levels?