⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3167

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

This level is an absolute joke. Level 3166 cost me a heap of boosters, but 3167 is farcical. Even the only on line solution, starts with a miracle board and still takes a dozen hammers to complete.

Wake up, we are all not fools !!!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited February 2018

Thanks for writing to King Care! I know, personally, that some of the levels seem too difficult or just too frustrating for me to continue playing them. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but what I do is walk away from the game for a day or so, and then I come back to it with a fresh start--and hopefully some fresh luck!! I am so sorry you're frustration is growing at this level. I can pass your feedback on to the mods for King and let them know that it might need to be tweaked or changed to make it more fair. Some of the levels need this, and King certainly appreciates the feedback the players give! Don't give up--sometimes you will get a really lucky board and when you finally pass it, you feel really accomplished! I hope you have a wonderful day!

• cosminionel
    cosminionel Posts: 1 Newbie

this level is not a joke,it  it is a mockery. You have to admit that the one we who are at htat level allready know al that secrets, and more... But this level, i belive, not even those who created it can do it. for 

to prove it to the contrary, you can make movies

Sorry for english

• Julie_Lewis
    Julie_Lewis Posts: 1 Newbie

this level is not a joke,it  it is a mockery. You have to admit that the one we who are at htat level allready know al that secrets, and more... But this level, i belive, not even those who created it can do it. for 

to prove it to the contrary, you can make movies

Sorry for english

Much too difficult for me too, really can't see how it can be done.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?