Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished a level where I supposed to get the second key as a reward but I didn’t get any! This is so disappointing after waiting
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you referring to the key for the treasure chest? How about I offer you a way to get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours? Yes, you are reading that correctly. If you play the sugar drop challenge you can accumulate up to 26 free boosters every day so that one little reward won't bother you at all. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge