Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Bought paintbrush booster with gold bars I won in the game. I payed the 15 gold bars, they have gone but not received my booster??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't receive the receipt, that's my point. I did not receive anything so how am I going to get back the gold bars I used?
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1