Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just updated the game abd when I opened to play all my boosters were deleted.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately, Boosters can occasionally be lost due to several reasons. As they are items saved directly to your device's memory, by deleting and reinstalling the game or resetting the device will delete your Boosters and also helps sent from friends.
Boosters can sometimes be lost with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. They can also be lost because the device is an older model and no longer fully compatible with our games, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on.
I messaged you for your Game ID so I can send you some new Boosters.
:-D