Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to start over from the beginning but I can’t reset the game. I have emailed support twice with no help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can reset your game to level 1 if you wish.
I sent you a message, please come back to me and confirm that you want to reset the game and I will do it for you.
:-D
I also want to reset my levels to 1 and requested it over a week ago, Ticket #7061898. I received an email requesting confirmation within 3 days and immediately replied. But then I kept getting messages that I still hadn't replied so you were closing the ticket. I replied 10 times!!! I've completed all the levels and therefore am not competitive in any of the contests anymore, so the game has become boring. PLEASE reset my account to 1!
I can reset your game to level 1 if you wish.I sent you a message, please come back to me and confirm that you want to reset the game and I will do it for you.:-D
I have same problem. Mailed twice asking for reset the progress to start from beginning and only received two mails with a link to this forum.