Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new FB account please can someone help get my progress transferred over. I have tried all the things as suggested. But still puts me back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. Yes still have the problem Tried allsorts to fix
Hi Lee, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? Please let me know so that I can guide you in the right direction.