⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

It's Wednesday....When is the next episode beginning with level 3141 in Candy Crush being released?  I play through FB on my laptop and it is up to date.  I really don't understand why some people have access beyond level 3185.  You say if your playing on windows 10 you can access  additional episodes, but I dont see why that should matter. Just release them to everyone.

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3
    Options

It is 8:10 a.m. on the Wed. that the new episode came out and already changes have been made to the levels.  Why is it that an elite few get to play the original; but the rest of us have to play the more difficult, impossible without boosters, levels. I will be playing lower levels to get the space helmets and I suggest my fellow players do the same.  Almost every level of the last couple of episodes have been changed and not for the better.  So many money levels.  We haven't come to far to quit; but I wish, Candy Crush had not taken the fun out of playing.  Bring back the fun.  We like a challenge; but not to have to use boosters on almost every level to pass.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Debbie !!  Did you get your new episodes yet ?? I have had mine released later in the day, every now, and then. Let me know if you haven't, and I'll pass it along, to see whats happening. I agree with both of you ladies, and I have complained about both issues. I can't even access the higher levels, and I am suppose to help these people. Also levels being changed too much is a problem I am having in a few King Games, and that is a constant complaint as well. Our super users have to make videos for all levels, when they come along and change them, then the players are angry the videos don't match. They have to remake the videos. 1 video can take all day to make !! Trust me when I say we are really going after that one !!  I get they have to fix some difficult levels, but to come along and knock off some moves in a level that's ok, isn't necessary imo. I'll keep trying to get this changed, but the more complaints we get here, the faster they'll change it !!  ;) Have a great day !!!  

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Hi Tracy=the, yes I got the new episode, finally.  Keep trying, maybe eventually someone will listen and make a change for the better.  Oh, and by-the-way, I see Peter is still playing  (I think Bruce quit).  I saw a post where he was on level 3185..go figure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?