Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached the require points 100000 on level 1890 and it continues to move and says A bomb has exploded and it ends the game. Do I need to use all 20 moves in order to pass this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I think what is going on with this level is that it's not just scoring the points required that will clear the level. You are correct that you will have to use all 20 moves to complete this level.