Treat calendar gone

Options
Dani_G
Dani_G Posts: 3 Newbie

treats calendar missing on new phone transferred all data from old phone to new phone, game works fine and level is correct but my treats calendar and level have disappeared. What can I do to correct it?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Dani, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for posting here on King Care.  I'm not sure what you mean when you wrote that your level is correct but then you wrote that your treats calendar and level have disappeared?  I'm not sure what you mean about the second part and levels disappearing.  Are you back to your current level?  I'm not sure why your calendar has disappeared.  Are you clearing the history on your mobile device every day?  Are you playing through Facebook?  If so, try logging out and logging back in to see if the calendar comes back.  If not, then maybe I can pass this along to the King Super Stars to see if they were ever able to find out why it suddenly disappeared.

• Mom5Petes
    Mom5Petes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same problem. I bought a new phone, transferred everything. I’ve logged in under Facebook and under king. I dont get most of the prize modules on FB and I get them all under king except the treat calendar. My levels are all correct. It’s the new game version. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?