Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
treats calendar missing on new phone transferred all data from old phone to new phone, game works fine and level is correct but my treats calendar and level have disappeared. What can I do to correct it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dani, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for posting here on King Care. I'm not sure what you mean when you wrote that your level is correct but then you wrote that your treats calendar and level have disappeared? I'm not sure what you mean about the second part and levels disappearing. Are you back to your current level? I'm not sure why your calendar has disappeared. Are you clearing the history on your mobile device every day? Are you playing through Facebook? If so, try logging out and logging back in to see if the calendar comes back. If not, then maybe I can pass this along to the King Super Stars to see if they were ever able to find out why it suddenly disappeared.