Candy crush will not allow me to save up my lives past 5

Options
Tara_Dickson
Tara_Dickson Posts: 1 Newbie

All of a sudden I cannot save up lives. If I am sent or awarded lives when I already have 5, it won’t add them on. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tara, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Unfortunately, when playing the game on a mobile device it's not a guarantee that the lives will remain.  Lives are saved on the device so this means that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  So if you are running out of lives, have you tried the other King games such as Candy Crush Soda or Candy Crush Jelly?  They are a bit more difficult but you could play those while you are waiting for the lives to be restored on Saga.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tara, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Unfortunately, when playing the game on a mobile device it's not a guarantee that the lives will remain.  Lives are saved on the device so this means that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  So if you are running out of lives, have you tried the other King games such as Candy Crush Soda or Candy Crush Jelly?  They are a bit more difficult but you could play those while you are waiting for the lives to be restored on Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?