Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On checking my credit card statement I noticed that I am being charged twice every time I buy the piggy bank for £2.30, usually within two days. I have dates when this has happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not prepared to pay twice every time I buy the candy crush piggy bank so I won't be buying anything else from King in future.
Hi Janet,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1