Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush on facebook. At level 1716 I had to change the browser. Under the new browser (firefox) I am suddenly at level 275? But I am at level 1716
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, firefox is up to date! I noticed that CC is running on facebook (explorer) with an old version. Under the note that I have to use a different browser for the current level, it is written very thinly that I can continue playing on the old version - just as I click on these pale words written. I did that and now I can actually play the old version. But of course I would rather play the NEW LEVEL. Pity
Apparently nobody can help me here. Then I guess I have to keep playing the old version, because - honestly - I do not feel like starting at level 275 again
That is very strange Barbel because playing through Facebook your progress is saved. Please make sure that you have all the updates for Firefox. Then try logging out of Facebook and logging back in and you should be back to your current level. If that isn't working for you please write back here and I will elevate it to a King Admin who can help you get back to your current level.