Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i'd stored 40 lives from friends for a rainy day ... something seems to have reset last night and i've lost them all ... the lives that is .... not the friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Make sure your game connection to Facebook. And please check this page
This for 2018, Please feel free post in new thread . Thank you
How do I get friends so I can ask for lives. I'm in a team but they don't show up when I ask for lives
Hi Aine, if you are playing through a mobile device there is no guarantee that the lives will remain with you. Sometimes when there is an update to the game you can lose your lives so please try to use them instead of storing them.