Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I finally made it to Cake Island, but now I have to play the stripe challenge again and score in the top 9 to stay there. This is so discouraging. Is there a way to opt out of the stripe challenge and stay on Cake Island? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candy Mom, what a cool nickname! Unfortunately, there is no way that you can stay on any specific island. I was up to the last island and now I'm way down again. The more players that move up each island the more difficult it is to remain at a specific level. Are you using any specific levels to get these striped candies? Here is a link to help you with the best levels to get them:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/best-level-for-striped-candy-contest