Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently made a facebook account and when prompted to log in on candy crush it wiped my entire progress! How can I have my progress restored? Been playing for years and don't plan on starting again at level 1. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roslyn, I'm sorry that it is still an issue. I did elevate it to a King Admin but she must have been overloaded with issues. I'll send her another message but she won't get back to you until Monday.
When will my levels be restored
Hi Roslyn, if you haven't been playing all along on Facebook then your progress wasn't saved. Playing through Facebook and the Kingdom will save your progress. Please let me know what level you were at and I can try to elevate this to a King Admin who might be able to get this progress back but please, please, please in the future play either through Facebook or the Kingdom otherwise this will happen to you again.
I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who might be able to help you restore the level but please connect in the future with either Facebook or the Kingdom. Have a great day Roslyn!
Thank you. I was up to level 1030. I'm connected to facebook under the name Regina Phalange. The facebook account that I used to ask this question has been deactivated.