⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga "An error has occurred. We're doing our best to fix it, please try in a moment.

Options

Answers

• Robin_Yung
    Robin_Yung Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone! Thanks for flagging, may I ask where you are all located? 

We appear to have a problem in Hong Kong and I wanted to check if this problem has spread to other locations? 

Thank you! 

Also from Hong Kong
  • Wong_Dik_Dik
    Wong_Dik_Dik Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem.  However, I can still play the game on the other PC or on my phone. Please help me to fix it. Thanks.

• nicholchan
    nicholchan Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

i have the same question in these few days. i just fix it by resetting the browser  to clear all histories, cookies and caches. I am using Chrome.

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

Hi nicholchan, by resetting the browser, you mean chrome>more tools>clear browsing data...right? Doesn't work for me. 

• Wendy_Lee-2
    Wendy_Lee-2 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone! Thanks for flagging, may I ask where you are all located? 

We appear to have a problem in Hong Kong and I wanted to check if this problem has spread to other locations? 

Thank you! 

I am in Hong Kong as well, i just tried and problem still existed
  • nicholchan
    Options

Dear Elsa, same Candy Crush loading problem for all 4 browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge. And I just tried a few other Facebook ids and all have the same problem. So it seems to have nothing to do with account or game progress.

I played Candy Crush Jelly and I found no problem. Logon just now and everything is fine.  

same problem with me but today i fix it according to a video in youtube. Resetting the browser and clear all histories, cookies and caches and then it works. TRY
  • nicholchan
    Options

Hi nicholchan, by resetting the browser, you mean chrome>more tools>clear browsing data...right? Doesn't work for me. 

click the Google Chrome at the right hand corner - click Setting - open the Advance at the page bottom - click Clear the Browser Info - then clear the the histories, cookies and cache - then reopen the game and it reloads and works.
  • nicholchan
    Options

hi Henry , go to see this video in Youtube - https://youtu.be/OESCE4Jj2tU - Title : how to resolve King game loading issues on facebook. Hope this will help you.
  • Robin_Yung
    Robin_Yung Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Tried but problem still exists.
  • Allison_Morris
    Allison_Morris Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Having this issue in Australia too, for about 3 days now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?