Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I'm on level 2521, I wan't to restart the game from scratch but I have no desire to use multiple Facebook accounts.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allan, The only way that you can start the game from scratch is to log out of Facebook but that won't save your progress. Why not just go back to the beginning and make sure that you have 3 stars on every level?