Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The majority of my boosters were lost after the latest update. I literally had hundreds of them. Please restore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks thanks for the response Elsa. I did recently refresh my device so this would make sense. Why aren’t the boosters stored on the server along with game progress and gold bars? Since they aren’t then the players should have the ability to download their boosters when changing or refreshing devices.
Hi Stuart,
Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. I can try to elevate this to a King Admin but I'm not sure how much she can offer you.