Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have over 120 gold bars now, when I want to continue my game it won't let me unless I buy more bars...why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Olkat, are you trying to purchase a booster but instead of a pop up box asking how many of that booster you want to purchase, you are getting a pop up asking you to buy more bars? Could you take a print screen showing what pops up and upload it here to this message so I can get a better idea of what is going on?