Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game on facebook starts at the beginning instead of level 705, which is where I'm at
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephanie, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?Have you been playing the game all along with Facebook because that saves your progress? Please give me more information so that I can offer further direction.
Hi Stephanie, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
Have you been playing the game all along with Facebook because that saves your progress? Please give me more information so that I can offer further direction.