Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not fair thst st last islan and get the contest and fall back as didn't have time to play much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DaveBrz, sorry for the delay in responding. I had the same thing happen to me but it doesn't bother me because the higher up you go the harder it is to get to first place with all the competitive players out there. So I'm happy that it's taken me back down to the beginning where I can start winning again.