Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
got reset to level 1. Exact level not known but was at 11xx. Can you reset me? Jlhavens@yahoo.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Chicken Slayer thanks for passing on to me
@JLH1003 I will send you a private message on King Care so that we can check your profile.
Thanks!
Thanks for getting back to me.
I will pass this on to one of the King team
I don’t connect to FB. I tried logging in with my email but says no account found. Is there anyway to get back to previous level?
Good evening, thank you for posting on King care.
How were you previously connected to the game? Its always a good idea to save progress by connecting either to the Kingdom or Facebook as it makes it easier to load the correct levels