Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I and my wife are playing candy crush from a long time. but we both have different games. I don't get mystery chest any time and I always get less boosters in space dish. We both have same version of game, then why there is difference.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rajeev, sorry for the delay in responding. Here is a blog that can explain it much better than I can: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/when-can-i-get-my-events