I only get Day 1 Gift and I play everyday and I do not clear my history nor my cookies

Options
Law_Sce-usa
Law_Sce-usa Posts: 2 Newbie

I only get Day 1 Gift over and over and I play every single day, a number of times a day, and I do NOT clear my history nor my cookies everyday, only monthly maybe, yet it never moves to Day 2 gift or day 3 etc...I just would like to know how to resolve this problem and I do not want to do the sugar drop boosts that were suggested to others when they stated they have this problem...I am playing on MacBook through Facebook...thank you

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  I promise that I won't say anything to you about the sugar drop challenge but it can be helpful in collecting a lot of free boosters.  The King team is fully aware of this glitch and are trying to find a resolution.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  I promise that I won't say anything to you about the sugar drop challenge but it can be helpful in collecting a lot of free boosters.  The King team is fully aware of this glitch and are trying to find a resolution.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?