Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i haven’t received the beginners bundle I purchased on Candy Crush Saga. My invoice
says if I download within 14 days I can’t cancel but I don’t know where I download from.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Janice,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience