Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is a glitch in this level. I started the board with four ingredients to come down. But when I cleared the cake, two ingredients just disappeared, but not on the ingredientslist. So it is impossible to finish this level!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Everyone !! This issue has now been sent off to the design team for a fix, so watch your game for updates. Thx for all your feedback !! Good luck, and have a great day !!!
Level 315 has this problem as well.
Hi Everyone !! Sorry this has happened to you all. I have sent this issue to a moderator for some investigation. Hopefully they can get that resolved real soon. Thank you for contacting King Care !! Have a great day !!
I have the same problem. I even made a purchase to continue and then the cherries are gone. Very upsetting!
Same issue on 3122 looks like an issue across lots of levels with ingredients