Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When the cake explodes the ingredients go missing. Its happened a couple times and I spent a ton of boosters to finish the level. Never could because of the error. Its happened both on the iphone and through facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Everyone !! I just got word this morning this issue has been sent to the design team for a fix. Shouldn't be too long now, so watch your games for updates. Thank you for the feedback, and have a great day !!!
Hi Erin !! Sorry this is happening !! I just sent this complaint to the moderators. There are several posts by people having the same problem. I will let you all know when I hear something back. Hoping it will be resolved soon. Thank you for contacting King Care, and letting us know. Have a great day !!
I had the same thing happen when using boosters. A cherry went missing and I finished the level with 8 moves to go and it said I still needed 1 cherry which was nowhere to be found. Fix this please!