Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I change my tablet on new one and i register again with game candy crash saga and candy crash soda. My levels was save but all my booster dissapear, why?? On my old tablet everything normal but on new one not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lelechka thank you for posting on King care,
I am so sorry you have lost your boosters. Were they saved ones that you earned or any that you bought? If they are bought ones they can be reimbursed.
Unfortunately on mobiles and tablets, because they are designed to be played offline as well as online, the games save boosters to each individual phone/tablet memory. That is why you can earn boosters on more than one device, if for example you play on a phone and on a tablet.
If the device is low in memory, the game has issues or as you found, updated (which could be down to memory again or just a problem in the update) the game is wiped or doesn't run properly and the boosters are lost. As they are free ones, King cannot check accounts to see how many or if they were used.
King recommend that you don't save too many so that if this happens, its not too big a loss.
I am sorry that its disappointing news, I know, I have had the same happen to me before.
If you still have access to the old tablet you could use your boosters up on there first