Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why not keep it working with Flash also? That was much better then in the HTML5 platform and players were not obligated by King to choose another browser.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King has stopped using Flash and switched the version to HTML5 and that is why you cannot play with Internet Explorer because they aren't adding new levels to the old version. The other browsers I use are much faster than Internet Explorer and I don't get error messages saying that IE wants to close. I use Chrome, Firefox and Opera to play the game. Please try one of the other browsers and I don't think you will be disappointed.