Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, in Level 3160, i havé only 10 moves, instead of 25. I only playing on my phone. Can you help me ? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Everyone !! Just got word from the moderator, that this issue has been resolved. If you're still having the issue, let me know and I'll find out if there's something you need to do on your device, to get you going again. Good luck, and have a great day !!
King PLEASE answer us.
Fix it this problem.
On computer give me again ONLY 10 moves.
Hi Everyone !! I just sent this issue to the moderators to be checked out. I play on PC windows 8, and I have 20 moves. I don't know why some of you only have 10, but I am trying to find out for you. That is not enough moves for that level IMO. I will let you know what I find out as soon as I can !! Thank you for your feedback, and have a great day !!
Insane
Same here. I play via facebook. Pc, win7, firefox.
I have 10 moves as well...Totally impossible!!! The others that passed this level bought their way out or passed when there were more than 10 moves. Seems like it started out at 25, moved to 16, then 12 and now 10...all within the first 24 hours of the levels being released on Wednesday...Totally ridiculous and unfair!
Really king ?? 10 moves!! Ridiculous!
10 moves on IOS and also on Android.
Damn.... not only you.
Me too ONLY 10 moves.