Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why are the timed levels being removed?? They've been in the game since level 20. There's no reason to get rid of them. They're my favorite. Please don't focus on the elderly group of players. I think the game would be too easy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm wondering this also. I don't get any timed levels on Android, but on the rare occasion that I play on a desktop I get those levels. It seems that the "get x number of points in x number of moves" is a timed level if I go to the desktop.
Rachel, how do you know that timed levels have been removed? I haven't seen any notice anywhere that they have done this. Please let me know where you saw this.