Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Would like to know why awarded 2 hours of play time was not received, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This does not solve the past problem, was not rewarded what I earned. I do not know how to take print screens. Would appreciate receiving free hours that were earned.
Hi koolman11, sorry for the delay in responding. I'm not sure why you didn't get it but if it happens again can you please take print screens showing the reward and another print screen showing the top where the lives are and it's not showing the infinity 2 free hours?