Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to reset the progress that I have on facebook and startagain, I would like to tell how you can do Describe tu pregunta con más detalle aquí (al menos 40 caracteres por favor)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Selu, you cannot restart the game on Facebook because it saves your progress. If you haven't ever played through the Kingdom then you might want to start up an account but do not sync it with Facebook because then you will be back to your previous level. If you go the King's website you can click on CC Saga and if it asks you to log in and you've never been there before just sign up for an account. I did this the other day and I was back at level one. There is a problem here on King Care if I post a link here it's not going to reach you. It goes into some kind of moderator approval because there is a glitch in their system so look on Google and type in King games and the first link that comes up is the site that you want. Please let me know if this worked for you.