Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I needed to get 3 cherries down. The first two counted as they were supposed to, but even though the third was collected, the game did not credit it and said I still needed 1 more. Impossible to do since it was already gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DebbieA, are you still having trouble clearing this level? Could you do a print screen and upload it here so we can see what's happening? Here is a tip that might help you:http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203122
Hi DebbieA, are you still having trouble clearing this level? Could you do a print screen and upload it here so we can see what's happening? Here is a tip that might help you:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203122
Hi DebbieA, I thought King Care burped because I see your question twice. I just responded to your first question but added a link and it didn't go through. Are you still stuck on this level? Can you do a print screen and upload it here so that we can see what's going on?