Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I started playing candy crush a long time ago on my facebook, but it's only on level 5. I've been using a king.com account and I'm on level 2392. I'd like to use my facebook to play my highest level. Can I get help syncing them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Candy Crushin are you having trouble getting back to your current level? Can you try logging out of the Kingdom and logging back in to see if that works? If not, please write back and give me more details so I can direct you further.
Hi Candy, see if this tip helps you sync them:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account