Need help syncing King.com to my Facebook account.

Options
Candy_Crushin
Candy_Crushin Posts: 7 Level 2

I started playing candy crush a long time ago on my facebook, but it's only on level 5. I've been using a king.com account and I'm on level 2392. I'd like to use my facebook to play my highest level. Can I get help syncing them?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Candy Crushin are you having trouble getting back to your current level?   Can you try logging out of the Kingdom and logging back in to see if that works?  If not, please write back and give me more details so I can direct you further.

• Candy_Crushin
    Options

Hi Candy Crushin are you having trouble getting back to your current level?   Can you try logging out of the Kingdom and logging back in to see if that works?  If not, please write back and give me more details so I can direct you further.

Hello, my issue is my Kingdom account isn't synced with my facebook account. I need help syncing them together. As I mentioned before, my facebook is at level 5 and my Kingdom account is on level 2400. I wanted to know if there was a way I could sync my Kingdom account to my Facebook, so I'm not on level 5 when I play Candy Crush on Facebook.
  • Candy_Crushin
    Options

Is there a way to get a King staff to contact me?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?