Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game froze right after I purchased extra lives. How do I get it to unfreeze so I dont have to start this level over again...I've been stuck on it for almost a week! Or how do I get a credit?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi matijow,
A good way to minimize freezing issues when purchasing extra moves is that you make sure to have enough Gold Bars to make the extra moves purchase before entering the level.
That way you don't have to make 2 purchases at the same time (Gold Bars purchase+ extra moves purchase). This should minimize the chance of issues like this.
I have also returned the purchased Gold Bars back to your game.
I hope that helps!
Jenny