⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Julie_Everson
Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2

I quess I've had it with this game.  Too many levels need a loaded spaceship..... so go back to level one, load the space ships... and lose it... repeat... repeat... how boring... yes, boring!  Tired of all these levels lately that require so many switches, boosters and lollipops.  When something gets to aggravating, why should one keep beating their head against a brick wall?  Well, if you're smart, you stop. There are so many other enjoyable life activities.   

Answers

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

ok, I got that I can close out the game instead of "x"ing out the level in order to retain the spaceships.  Don't worry, king will fix this so it wont happen, as they love to make your gaming life as miserable as possible just to sell a hammer.  But it is still ridiculous to have to use so many boosters to pass a level.  I derive no satisfaction from using too many boosters to pass a level as it feels like I am cheating.  I can pass all the levels with enough hammers, switches and boosters,  but seriously, you all derive pleasure from doing that? cheating to pass it?   not for me.  

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Yeah seeing this when I was looking for an answer to level 3162 has pretty much made my mind up to finally quit. Quite right that having to go back and repeat levels i am already bored with just to progress doesn't interest me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?