Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have passed this level several times but keeps telling me that I’ve failed!!! How can I get to the next level as I’ve done it loads of times and not progressing.
Really frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elaine !! Are you still stuck on this level ?? Have you watched any of the videos ?? When you have bombs in a timed level, and any one of them get down to 0, then you loose the game, even if you have reached the score. I usually stop as soon as I get 1 star, and let the clock run out. I'd rather settle for a low score, than to keep worrying about the bombs exploding and making me lose the game. Good luck !!