I have completed level 3156 in Candy Crush Saga Is there higher levels and if so, how do I get them?

Options
cute42457
cute42457 Posts: 10 Level 2

I'm reading where others have completed higher levels than 3156 but nothing higher than that shows for me to play.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  The reason why others have completed higher levels is because they are playing the game on Windows 10 which is 45 levels ahead of the mobile devices and computer.  If you are able to play on Windows 10 then you can catch up to them.  If not and if you are at the end and waiting for new levels to come out on Wednesday, have you tried any of the other King games?  Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly are the same 3 match games so if you haven't tried either one, give them a try now while waiting for the new levels.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding.  The reason why others have completed higher levels is because they are playing the game on Windows 10 which is 45 levels ahead of the mobile devices and computer.  If you are able to play on Windows 10 then you can catch up to them.  If not and if you are at the end and waiting for new levels to come out on Wednesday, have you tried any of the other King games?  Candy Crush Soda and Candy Crush Jelly are the same 3 match games so if you haven't tried either one, give them a try now while waiting for the new levels.

• cute42457
    cute42457 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I AM using my Windows 10 laptop and playing on facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?