Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My colour bomb is automatically crushing even when I'm not swiping it with any candy. I just keeps on crushing. I hate this thing. I save colour bomb for good moves but it crushes automatically before using it. Why???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A glitch has been reported on the color bombs exploding for no reason. The team is trying very hard to resolve this but so far it's still happening. Hopefully, they can find a resolution real soon.