Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in first place on Cake Island, all of a sudden the whole contest reset and now I am back on the first island.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. I think it might have happened to a lot of people because it also reset me back but I'm very happy about this because the higher up you go the harder it is to collect and beat the other players.