Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed the required points over and over again. I continue to get a Failed Level. Is this level not working properly? I see multiple folks have had the same issue.
Thanks so much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Were you able to clear this yet? This level, like some of the other levels requires you not just to collect the required points but it also requires you to use up all the moves and then when that's done you have cleared the level.