Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is killing me. Its not working. Please fix!!! There is a glitch. When I collect all of the keys it won't let me move the froggy.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same and the only response I get from the "contact us" is the stupid auto response that sends me here. Which isn't helpful because you all have the same issue as well. Super frustrating.
I have the same problem. Once I get all the keys the frog unlocks but I can't move it because it's not "full". I have seen videos from the community and the froggy gets enough candy to move once you unlock the keys. That is not happening in mine which makes it impossible to pass the level