Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since yesterday, March 12, I have been unable to load the new and improved version of Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. Is there a problem? When are we going to have the new version back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had the same issue I think since March 9. I just tried on King.com and the same, the old version and not the new.
Dear Jerica, try uploading Facebook Gameroom - so far it's working fine for me!