Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost my progress. I was on level 965 and now I'm back on level 14. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Raaksha, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you haven't then that's a problem because using a mobile device can cause you to lose progress. Please write back giving me more information so that I know which direction to point you in.