Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Episode 3166 not possible in any condition. Need to modify it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I believe that these higher levels now require you to use boosters. Since no one has reported this level as a glitch I don't foresee it being changed in the near future. So let's try this. First read this tip from a person who really is good at giving directions - http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203166
Now have you ever played the sugar drop challenge?
You can collect up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. Read more about the sugar drop challenge here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge
In order for me to beat these higher more difficult levels I play the sugar drops twice daily and I've been able to accumulate a few good boosters. I always start these new levels with one of each of the boosters that show before opening the level. Then when I see it coming close to the end and I don't have enough moves to make I usually try to use the switch hands creating matches or other things that can help me try to clear it. See if my suggestions help you.