Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to get all the money back that was purchased for candy crush saga. All of my accounts have been hacked and I would like a refund for all of it please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bri !! I saw your issue on a different thread, and the moderator sent you a link that you need to use for refunds. It wasn't just an article to read. I am posting it again here so you can go there, and get your money back. Thank you, and have a great day !!! https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1