Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have one many many hours of free play time and I am not received any. This has happened at least 10 times in the last week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Comment above.
I must say this is silly! If a person wins an designated number of hours to play - THEY should pick when it is to be used. I also "won" six hours of play time and the minute I accepted the gift the clock started ticking. However, it was this morning when I was leaving to go to WORK! So, none of the 6 hours was I able to use. So there is no use in winning it if you are forcing people to use it immediately! That does not even make any sense!