I lost my progress from my phone when I tried to candy crush on my tablet

Options
Sudan_Sudan
Sudan_Sudan Posts: 5 Level 2

tried to re sync and reconnect through Facebook followed instructions given by Anna still can't get my progress back

Best Answer

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi Sudan! I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with this. Can I ask if you have also tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game? That sometimes helps resolve issues. Also, you can try clearing the cache on your tablet, if you haven't already, to see if that helps. I can elevate this to the Moderator so she can help you get your progress back. Thanks for writing again and have a wonderful candy day!

• Sudan_Sudan
    Options

Hi Sudan! I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with this. Can I ask if you have also tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game? That sometimes helps resolve issues. Also, you can try clearing the cache on your tablet, if you haven't already, to see if that helps. I can elevate this to the Moderator so she can help you get your progress back. Thanks for writing again and have a wonderful candy day!

Thank you ! yes I tried that , I'm still didn't get my progress back on my phone not my tablet.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Laura thanks for passing this on 

@Sudan Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

• Sudan_Sudan
    Options

Thank you ! For all your help ! I have uninstalled candy crush on my phone , tablet and reinstalled and cleared the cache on both aswell .but still didn't get my progress back.

• Sudan_Sudan
    Options

Thank you ! For all your help ! I have uninstalled candy crush on my phone , tablet and reinstalled and cleared the cache on both aswell .but still didn't get my progress back.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Sudan I have sent you a private, please answer my questions so we can get you back on track :-) 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?